John Paul II went to Pedophiles' Paradise
John Paul II went to Pedophiles’ Paradise in May 2, 1984, Fairbanks, Alaska. He led a Liturgy of the Word in Fairbanks. It was his third landing in American soil. He said Mass in Anchorage, Alaska in Feb. 26, 1981.
Ironically John Paul II’s first visit to the USA was here in Boston where he connived with Cardinal Law on how to cover-up the priest-pedophilia in the USA. In 1985, Tom Doyle gave his intensive research about priest-pedophilia in New Orleans to John Paul II (see our earlier articles) and he was fired from his job as Chaplain of the US Navy.
This is the list of John Paul II’s 7 trips to the USA. From 1979 to 1999 it covers the span of exactly 20 years until his health became frailer. 20 years is a lot of time to do something to stop priest-pedophilia in the USA – but he did NOTHING. NADA.
1. October 1979: Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Des Moines, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington
2. Feb. 26, 1981: Anchorage, Alaska
3. May 2, 1984: Fairbanks, Alaska
4. September 1987: Miami, Colombia (South Carolina), New Orleans, San Antonio, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Monterey, Carmel, San Francisco, Detroit
5. August 1993: Denver (World Youth Day)
6. October 1995: Newark, New York, Baltimore
7. January 1999: St. Louis
John Paul II is the most travelled pope in history. He should have seen for himself the most heinous crime against children in Catholic history.
But his obsession to be called “the Great” blinded his Holy See, and as history now proves it, all he could see was his own image in the media, especially on TV where he was like a rock superstar. He had an entourage of photographers and video-recorders of his Masses that drew people by the hundreds of thousands.
He kissed a few well-dressed bathed baby every now and then. Unfortunately, the children who needed him most were out-of-sight and out-of-mind. SNAP Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests were forbidden and anathema to his Holy See, Holy Nose and his papal presence. He lived in the ivory tower of the Vatican Palace out-of-touch with reality.
John Paul II wanted to paint a perfect papacy free from Papal Sin and Priest-Pedophilia. But history now proves it, he covered-up his John Paul II Pedophile Priests Army see www.jp2army.blogspot.com together with his right hand man then Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger now Benedict XVI, God’s Rottweiler see www.pope-ratz.blogspot.com.
John Paul II went to Pedophiles' Paradise in Fairbanks in 1984.
John Paul II msut not be called a Blessed nor a Saint in American soil and by American children.
Compare the CRIMES and their VICTIMS in America
Victims - Attackers - Responsible Leader
Pearl Harbor - 3,000 victims - 170 planes - Admiral Yamamoto
WTC & 9/11 attacks - 5,000 victims - 19 Muslims - Osama bin Laden
USA Priest Pedophilia - 12,000 victims - 6,000 priests - John Paul II
Racism in Fairbanks: “The Pedophiles’ Paradise”
Videos and Letters Expose the Bishop of Fairbanks’ Dirty Fingerprints. He knew kids were being raped and he covered it up.
Or: Father Jim Poole, The Great Lover of the World (his words, not mine)
There’s more to the story of Fr. Jim Poole, SJ, subject of my last post.
Seattle’s weekly paper, The Stranger (http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/the-pedophiles-paradise/Content?oid=1065017), wrote a gripping story about Rachel Mike and other victims of sexual abuse in the Diocese of Fairbanks. The story outlines how dozens of child rapists were sent to Fairbanks to “Get them off the grid” and fill jobs where these men could rape hundreds of Alaska Native kids.
Rachel Mike was one of the kids.
Born in St. Michael (click to read William Lobdell’s LA Times story about the village http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-na-alaska20051119,0,1873868.story), Rachel, a Yup’ik Eskimo, grew up in abject poverty with alcoholic parents. She often suffered from the effects of starvation. By fifteen, she had tried to kill herself three times. Poole sank his claws into her after her second attempt. She was 14.
He started raping her. Soon, she had gonorrhea and was pregnant.
What did Poole do when he discovered that she was carrying his child? He had a plan: he told the starving child to say that her father raped her. So she did.
Her father went to jail. He died before she was able to tell him the truth. When Rachel came forward in 2004 to name Poole as her abuser, the Diocese of Fairbanks tried to get the case thrown out on the statute of limitations – they weren’t saying that she was lying, they said that she came forward too late.
There was too much proof that Poole was a monster for them to deny Rachel’s story.
– Poole had already been sent to a “Perp Camp” in New Mexico. We have the video of him talking about it – and he tells us that he was “the great lover of the world” (click here to watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w41yF8epB-E).
– Around the same time in 1986, another victim was coming forward to complain about Poole. What did Fairbanks Bishop Kaniecki say? “Tried to cover all based, yet not admit anything … Nip this mess in the bud.” (Click here to read
– In 1998, Fairbanks Bishop Kaniecki was actively working to erase the memory of Jim Poole by making sure that old KNOM tapes of Poole (used for fundraising) were never played. He was afraid that Poole’s white victims would hear the tapes and come forward and report. According to Kaneicki, white victims coming forward would be “the straw that broke the camel’s back,” and they would see lawsuits and scandal. (Click here to read http://secondrape.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bishop-kanieck-sj-to-bob-grimm-sj-re-poole-sundborg.pdf). (The letter also throws Seattle University President Fr. Steven Sundborg SJ under the bus)
– We have proof that Poole and dozens of other men molested Alaska Native kids,
– We have proof that the Diocese of Fairbanks knew about it,
– We have proof the Diocese of Fairbanks dumped perps in the Alaska Native Villages,
– We have proof that the Diocese of Fairbanks tried to cover it up,
– We have proof that the Diocese of Fairbanks lied about abuse to victims when they came forward, and
– We have proof that the Diocese of Fairbanks is racist …
So, what is the Diocese going to do about it? They seem to think that offering $5500 to victims will take care of it.
I don’t agree.
Possibly related posts:
• A Lesson To The Diocese Of Fairbanks: It Doesn’t Pay To Be Racist And The… (http://secondrape.wordpress.com/2009/11/10/a-lesson-to-the-diocese/
• “If anyone knows about child rape, it’s the Diocese of Fairbanks” (http://secondrape.wordpress.com/2009/10/31/if-anyone-knows-about-child-rape-its-the-diocese-of-fairbanks/)
• Is the Diocese of Fairbanks Racist? Part II (http://secondrape.wordpress.com/2009/11/06/is-the-diocese-of-fairbanks-racist-part-ii/)